Friday, September 5, 2014

Re-entry Into The Blogosphere 2.0

Several years ago, June of 2010 to be exact, I entered the blogosphere and exited shortly thereafter. At the time a friend asked me to blog; She thought I was interesting and that others would be interested in what I had to say. The irony is that I lost interest in the blog. Now that I am taking a class about social media the motivation for this blog has changed. (I have to write one to get a good grade) I am venturing into the blogosphere once again. I am not so Playne Jayne. I will blog about my crazy ADD life. I like interacting with people and nature and have many hobbies.  I am a wife/mother/grandmother/student/actress/comedian/writer/leadership development junkie/avid reader/world traveller/skilled at arms/emcee/internet surfer & pastor.
Originally from Montreal Canada I now live in Henderson Nevada with my husband Eric. We have been married 25 years in a row! I have two adult children and three new grandchildren.

I have enjoyed much success with an interactive Murder Mystery Marriage can be Murder. Voted best dinner show in Las Vegas for 2013 & 2014. I have been emceeing and performing for over 20 years in various venues through out the US. I am an ordained pastor and I enjoy communicating spiritual insight and direction to those who contemplate faith. As of March 9th of 2014 I now also co-pastor with another female pastor a new church plant in Las Vegas. The church is Sin City Church.  I am also writing a book on forgiveness based on my true story. No Future Without  it will be available December 2014.  So as you can see I have a lot of irons in many fires. This blog will attempt to make reader smores out of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment