Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am currently reading the Bible in 90 days. I am on Day 38. This is my second time reading it through in 90 days. I am currently in the book of Job,( pronounced Jobe) I should be done August 15th. This task is not about being done but rather absorbing spiritual insight. Did you know you could read the entire Bible in 90 days? That's right only 12 pages a day... I love the Bible. It is a compelling narrative. It is rich with humanity, history, humor, adventure, faith, heroes, valor, love, hate, war, family, spiritual insight, evil, good, espionage, betrayal, redemption and on an on and on it goes. I know every time I read it, it changes me. I can see myself in many of the characters and I appreciate the life lessons it teaches. Have you ever read the Bible from cover to cover? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment