Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I Love Starbucks!



In this ever complaining world I thought I would do a “shout out” to a company I think is doing it right. It's not like Starbucks needs any press but  the things I love about Starbucks are not just the cool vibe, clean bathrooms, décor, free wi-fi, global partnerships, wages for employees, community outreach, pumpkin spice latte, etc. etc., but they get my drink right every time and when they don't, they fix it without attitude or complaint.

I have been a Starbucks Reward Card member since 2009. Suffice it to say, I am a Starbucks fan and devotee. That’s right I love Starbucks! I also love that they interact with me online via social media. They even followed me back on Twitter! I receive free drinks for frequenting their stores and last week they sent me a physical and virtual birthday card. I know they are a big corporation but I have to give them props for succeeding at making me feel like I am not just a dollar sign, even though I know I am.


The many locations, consistency and determination to try just a little harder then their competitors keep me coming back again and again. The customer experience is always positive and generally exceeds my expectations. Their ap is also great. I can pay with my phone and it lets me know where any Starbucks is when I am traveling. I think it is telling that I received 4 gift cards for Starbucks last week from my friends because they know I love them too! I wrote this review not because I want anything but I just know that if a Starbucks exec reads this they would probably send me a free drink because that’s just how they are.

3 comments:

  1. Because you asked! I have been to Starbucks in: Ireland, Canada, Thailand & most of the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your love for Starbucks! As much as I'd like to give it up for the local small business owner - I have yet to find a coffee shop I like better than Starbucks! You are so right - the consistency is key. No matter where you are in the world you can count on them getting your fav drink right the first time and always with a smile and warm personality behind the register! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Coffee girl, I do support the smaller shops as well.... but I know when I am in Thailand for example... the coffee is consistent & the restrooms are always clean!

      Delete