Saturday, November 1, 2014

Me Phone 6


I admit at the start I am an Apple product junkie. I have purchased Apple products from the beginning and am a loyal customer. I received my new iPhone 6 about a month ago and I am delighted. I love the bigger screen and I am even a fan of iOS 8 operating system. However, there was one interesting phenomenon that occurred while using my new phone. When I text I use one hand, my right. The screen was a little larger and I noticed a pain in the palm of my hand towards the base of my thumb one week into operating the phone. It is fine now but it did affect eating, as I couldn't use a knife to cut my food. Has anyone else experienced this?
 I am amazed at how connected I am to my phone. I don't even use it as a phone as much as I use it as my personal computer. I mostly use it for Google searches, texts, e-mails, social media, banking, bill pay, news, GPS, photos, video & music. It keeps me connected to my family, friends, work and the world.  I believe the smart phone has made me smarter in some things, but memory is not one of them.  I don't have to remember much I just need to know where to go to find what Im looking for. I can't even remember the 90s when I had to actually remember a persons phone number and go to the library for research. I love the immediacy of information and contact. It is perfectly tailored for my ADD. I know they call it an iPhone but I prefer to call it a Me-phone because it has in part become an extension of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment